Luxury isn't meant to be desired - it's meant to be attainable. Designed in Lake Tahoe, USA, the ZLINE Autograph Edition 30" Porcelain Rangetop with 4 Gas Burners in Stainless Steel (RTZ-30) provides a professional culinary experience by pairing unmatched performance with personalized touches. Encompassing limitless beauty, precision, and quality, the Autograph Edition Series creates a luxury look that will transform your space. Achieve ZLINE Attainable Luxury excellence with innovative features designed to enhance your kitchen's capability.
This range includes many unique features such as:
- Autograph Edition Series - Enjoy a timeless look in your kitchen with a Stainless Steel finish paired with Champagne Bronze accent knobs and handles, giving your kitchen an elegant, unmatched style
- Achieve optimal results from our sealed burners with cooking power from 4,200 up to 18,000 BTUs.
- Assembled with the highest quality materials, this rangetop offers a durable, scratch-resistant one-piece porcelain cooktop and durable cast iron grates.
- Every range top comes equipped with an LP conversion kit to convert from natural gas to propane; this conversion process must be performed by a professional.
- Brass burners naturally form a patina and deeper brass hue to protect the burners from corrosion. This expected oxidation process ensures our brass burners will withstand the highest temperatures and is not cause for a return or covered under the burner's warranty.
- Create a custom kitchen with easy installation - this Autograph Edition range top is pre-assembled and shipped out complete with champagne bronze knobs and brass burners.
- Rangetop can be installed into counter or island.
- 1 Year warranty.
- An Industry First - Limited lifetime warranty on the Italian burners includes parts replacements for burners and burner caps, and parts and labor for the spark tip if parts prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
We have subcontractors waiting to take your product home, same day delivery, first come first served. Nominal fee for delivery, setup may be available upon request.
Product Protection Plans are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase Product Protection Plans and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.