Luxury isn't meant to be desired - it's meant to be attainable. Designed in Lake Tahoe, USA, the ZLINE 30" Porcelain Gas Stovetop with 4 Gas Burners (RT30) provides a professional culinary experience by pairing unmatched performance with timeless style. Achieve ZLINE Attainable Luxury® excellence with innovative features designed to enhance your kitchen's capability.
- Handcrafted, high quality Italian Burners imported directly from Italy with premium alloy to ensure efficient and clean-burning flames
- Rangetop can be installed into counter or island
- Heavy Duty Italian made Porcelain one-piece cooktop allows for an easy to clean surface - no crevices that can hold residue
- No-scratch porcelain designed to handle every cooking environment
- Solid-piece cast iron grate - heavy duty and built to last with an exceptional strength-to-weight ratio
- Every rangetop comes equipped with an LP conversion kit to convert from natural gas to propane; this conversion process must be done by a professional
- Voltage: 120/240-Volt/60HZ
- 1 Year Warranty
- An Industry First - Limited lifetime warranty on the Italian burners includes parts replacements for burners and burner caps, and parts and labor for the spark tip if parts prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
For Brass Burners (RT-BR): Brass burners naturally form a patina and deeper brass hue to protect the burners from corrosion. This expected oxidation process ensures our brass burners will withstand the highest temperatures and is not cause for a return.
ZLINE Kitchen and Bath Dimension:
30" W x 27.5" D x 8" H Voltage:
120V/60Hz Mount Type:
Rangetop Control Type:
Durable Front Controls Material:
Stainless Steel frame with 1 Piece Porcelain Top - Italian made burners Warranty:
1 Year Warranty Features:
Model No. RT30 UPC:
ETL Certified Product Weight:
- Dual Wok - 18,000 BTU
- Rapid Burner- 13,000 BTU
- Semi-Rapid Burner- 8,500 BTU
- Auxiliary Burner - 4,200 BTU
We have subcontractors waiting to take your product home, same day delivery, first come first served. Nominal fee for delivery, setup may be available upon request.
Product Protection Plans are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase Product Protection Plans and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.