Experience Attainable Luxury® with premium eco-friendly washing features and a modern integrated top control design in the ZLINE Dishwasher with Traditional Style Handle. Designed to optimize performance every use, this dishwasher features industry-leading ZLINE Multiple Filter System technology. This technology is composed of three mesh filters that efficiently cleans every dish while being environmentally friendly. ENERGY STAR compliant, this unmatched dishwasher features eco-friendly dishwasher settings, saving on both water and energy by over 30% with each load. Accommodating to every household size, this compact 18 inch dishwasher comfortably fits 16 place settings within its full-depth dish racks. Enjoy an incredibly quiet noise level during each wash cycle, providing complete peace of mind and sparkling clean dishes. ZLINE Dishwashers with Traditional Style Handle is packaged in multiple boxes and will ship out together the next business day when in stock.
ZLINE dishwashers contain many unique features such as:
- Built-in European style dishwasher designed to be low-profile
- Top control for a sleek, concealed look
- Adjustable upper dishwasher rack, providing flexibility for you to load large dishes up to 11 inches in height
- 6 different wash cycles
- A sanitize wash option which uses water maintained at 156° F, eliminating bacteria with a thorough wash
- With just 52 dBA, you can enjoy a peaceful kitchen while getting a spotless wash, every time
- Wash Motor 100-Watt Heater 700-Watt
- Professional installation by a plumber is required as the dishwasher needs to be hard-wired and does not come with a plug
- ENERGY STAR certified with CEE Tier 1 rating, surpassing industry guidelines for water and energy efficiency by using advanced eco-wash technology
- California residents:
With echo-resistant 430 grade stainless steel and an intuitive design, enjoy a peaceful kitchen at only 40 decibels of sound; quieter than the majority of our competitors.
ZLINE dishwashers ships next day when in stock.
ZLINE Kitchen and Bath Product Dimension:
18 in. W x 23 in. D x 32.5 in. H Cutout Dimension:
- Cut-Out Depth (in.): 23
- Cut-Out Height (in.): 32.5
- Cut-Out Length (in.): 17.75
87 lbs Motor Wattage:
100 Control Location:
Top Control Number of Cycles:
6 Handle Type:
Traditional Handle Rack Material:
Nylon Number of Place Settings:
16 Energy Efficient Tier Rating:
Tier 1 Panel Finish:
Panel Included Noise Level:
40 Decibels Voltage:
120V Control Type:
Stainless Steel Tub Warranty:
1 Year Parts Certifications:
- ENERGY STAR Certified
- UL Listed & ETL Listed
We have subcontractors waiting to take your product home, same day delivery, first come first served. Nominal fee for delivery, setup may be available upon request.
Product Protection Plans are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase Product Protection Plans and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.