Luxury isn't meant to be desired - it's meant to be attainable. Designed in Lake Tahoe, USA, the ZLINE 18" Tallac Series 3rd Rack Top Control Dishwasher with Stainless Steel Tub, 51dBa provides a professional culinary experience by pairing unmatched performance with timeless style. Achieve ZLINE Attainable Luxury excellence with innovative features designed to enhance your kitchen's capability.
This dishwasher includes many unique features such as:
- 8 different wash cycles to give the best cleaning effect specific to your needs
- Auto cycle automatically detects the right water temperature and pressure needed for your load
- Intensive Plus cycles takes care of heavily-soiled items by adding extra time to the wash cycle
- Enjoy a speed wash cycle for every day washing at just 50 minutes
- Sanitize, high temperature, and extra dry settings for added flexibility
- With just 51 dBA, you can enjoy a peaceful kitchen with spotless dishes
- Accommodates 10 place settings with a 3rd rack for utensils
- Adjustable racks provide flexibility for you to load large dishes up to 12 inches in height
- Hidden top controls for a modern and sleek look
- Precision and durability you can feel with a professional 304 grade stainless steel tub
- ENERGY STAR certified with CEE Tier 1 rating, surpassing industry guidelines for water and energy efficiency by using advanced eco-wash technology
- 1 year parts warranty
- Professional installation by a plumber is required
We have subcontractors waiting to take your product home, same day delivery, first come first served. Nominal fee for delivery, setup may be available upon request.
Product Protection Plans are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase Product Protection Plans and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.