Fun fits anywhere! This compact retro-styled, small refrigerator brings energy efficient cooling to any space. Only 57" high, the iio FF1 is bigger and more spacious than a bar fridge, but smaller and more flexible than a full-size appliance. It fits any lifestyle: RV, trailer, basement, lunchroom, garage, apartment, dorm room or studio. A bright LED-lit, antibacterial top refrigerator cabinet keeps fresh food crisp and handy, while the bottom 1.7cu ft. freezer chills fast. A stylishly designed retro refrigerator with energy efficiency and space-saving features are all here in our small refrigerator category. Its 7 cubic feet capacity reminds us that dynamite comes in small packages - with a feature set that belies its small fridge size. Easy to reach controls and freezer bins, adjustable shelving and a chrome retro handle, this fridge compact fridge comes in 5 exciting colors at a value price point that is hard to compare. ADA compliant, with metallic exterior door and side panels, fingerprint resistant exterior door and an anti-bacterial liner, this ENERGY STAR certified fridge is ideal as an apartment fridge for singles or small families alike.
- Easy to reach controls with LED light - Bright, instant-on lighting makes finding your food easier than ever. The LED bulb lasts longer, is more energy efficient and won't introduce heat into the cabinet when lit.
- Easy to reach freezer bins - Just swing open the iio FF1 bottom door and easily slide out the two freezer drawers. They're wide enough for frozen pizza and deep enough for weeks of frozen fruit and vegetables.
- Adjustable shelving - The iio FF1 features three easily adjustable door shelves. They're transparent, so you can instantly see what's being chilled, and can be adjusted to hold tall bottles, short jars and everything in between.
- Chrome retro handle - A gorgeous metal and chrome handle is the perfect jeweled complement to the stunning color-draped sheet metal finish. Sturdy and precise, our retro-styled handle has been engineered to last.
- 7 cu. ft. capacity - Space at a premium. At only 57 inches high, the FF1 is bigger and more spacious than a bar fridge, but smaller and more flexible than a full-size appliance. It's amazing how much food can fit inside. You'll have over 5 cubic feet of cool fresh food drawers and shelves, plus nearly 2 cubic feet of freezer drawers.
- Stunning retro styling - Evoke glorious memories from your past, including your lifestyle, trends, or art forms. A great way to bring your memories into modern day living.
- ADA compliant - Door handles and controls are accessible to people with disabilities.
- Metallic exterior door & side panels - Gives this fridge a solid feeling of quality.
- Anti-bacterial liner - Helps to inhibit the growth of most common micro-organisms such as, bacteria, yeasts, molds and fungi that cause stains and odor.
- Low noise compressor - Not only does the inverter/ compressor run quieter and use less electricity but is also designed to last for 20 years.
- Fingerprint resistant exterior door - Prevents you from needing to wipe down the door too often.
We have subcontractors waiting to take your product home, same day delivery, first come first served. Nominal fee for delivery, setup may be available upon request.
Product Protection Plans are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase Product Protection Plans and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.