Retro-styled, elegant and affordable wine storage in a variety of stunning colors that are designed to turn your space into your place. This chic and attractive 30 bottle capacity, freestanding, wine cooler WC1 (iFF2-WS30) is a complement to any wine lover's home, whether needed in your kitchen, your dining room, or even your entertainment room. It's a statement piece that will make your friends envious.
This wine cooler features a UV resistant, tempered glass door, while the White LED lighting enables you to easily find your selection. The upfront electronic controls allow you to manage the single-zone temperature easily and effectively, enabling you to keep favorite wines at the ideal drinking temperature. With 6-level, 4 adjustable slide-out shelves, access is easy and convenient, making it simple to select just the right bottle for any occasion, while the removable bottom rack for larger bottles gives you added flexibility in bottle storage and selection.
For added flexibility, we've added a reversible door with concealed hinges, enabling you to position the wine fridge in just about any space in your home. While the low vibration compressor limits sediment disturbance in the bottles thus protecting flavors and aromas and enhancing the customer taste experience.
- Retro look: Retro design makes for timeless styling
- Freestanding: Locate it anywhere in your home - kitchen, dining room or rec room etc.
- Single zone 30-bottle capacity: Ideal for either Bordeaux (3") or Burgundy (3.5") size bottles
- Removable bottom rack: Enables larger bottles to fit easily
- Reversible door with concealed hinge: Position your cooler anywhere with a left or right door swing option
- Double pane insulated tempered glass door: Protects your wine from harmful UV rays
- Electronic control with LED lighting: For easy control and easy viewing
- Fan cooling: For even temperature performance
- Fahrenheit or Celsius flexibility: Choose your preferred temperature option
- Min. 41°F Max. 65°F Temp. (5°C-20°C): Ready to consume at the ideal temperature
- 4 adjustable wooden slide-out shelves: For low vibration and ease of access
- Quiet low vibration compressor: Low noise makes it comfortable to position in any room
- Auto defrost: For low maintenance
- Front adjustable feet / rear wheels: For easy leveling and positioning
- Energy Star certified: Making it energy efficient
- 100% CFC Free: Making it environmentally friendly
- ADA compliant: Designed for easier, safer use for people with disabilities
We have subcontractors waiting to take your product home, same day delivery, first come first served. Nominal fee for delivery, setup may be available upon request.
Product Protection Plans are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase Product Protection Plans and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.