This chic luxury 12 cubic feet retro refrigerator is a no-compromise solution for any space. With a rich foil finish, it is one of the smartest refrigerators available today. Our quiet AdapTech cooling system learns and anticipates when you'll need extra cooling, instantly adapting to your lifestyle. With Multiflow 360° technology, this classic refrigerator circulates cool air more efficiently around every shelf, through every drawer, and over every surface, keeping your food at the ideal temperature. A large bottom freezer, bright LED lighting, door and temperature alarms, and easily adjustable shelves, all enable even the smallest space in your home to reflect your luxury style. Built in a classic design with the latest technology, this retro fridge comes with innovative features including chrome retro handles, frost free technology, XtremeFreeze capability to best retain foods nutrients, flavor and color. ENERGY STAR certified with a low noise invertor compressor, it's a slim refrigerator that's perfectly sized for the small family home.
- AdapTech digital controls - This cooling system anticipates when you'll need an extra burst of quick cooling, by analyzing how and when you use your refrigerator. It can then quickly pre-cool the interior before you even open the door, helping maintain a stable internal temperature.
- Frost Free - This product features a frost-free top fresh food area and bottom freezer that never needs scraping. It prevents the accumulation of ice and frost to keep the power consumption low.
- 12 cu. ft. capacity - It's amazing how much fresh fruit, vegetables, cans, jars, bottles and boxes can fit inside the iio RR1 retro refrigerator. You'll have over 8 cubic feet of cool fresh food drawers and shelves, plus nearly 4 cubic feet of frost-free freezer drawers.
- XtremeFreeze - It's a professional chef's secret - fast freezing of fresh food is the best way to retain its nutrients, flavor and color. The iio RR1 features our XtremeFreeze drawer that can flash freeze your favorite foods, so they'll last longer and taste better when you're ready to prepare them.
- Adjustable door shelves - The SimpleSlide height adjustable door shelves on the iio RR1 make food storage more flexible than ever. The sturdy see-through shelves use an innovative ratcheting system to lock instantly into place on one of multiple height options. It's perfect for quick reconfigurations to fit bottles, cans or tall foods.
- Chrome retro handle - A gorgeous metal and chrome handle is the perfect jeweled complement to the stunning color-draped sheet metal finish. Sturdy and precise, our retro-styled handle has been engineered to last.
- LED interior lighting - Bright, instant-on lighting makes finding your food easier than ever. The LED bulb lasts longer, is more energy efficient and won't introduce heat into the cabinet when lit.
- Multiflow 360° technology - The RR1 features over 12 individual air ventilation flow ports that circulate cool air more efficiently around every shelf, through every drawer, and over every surface, keeping your food at the ideal temperature.
- Stunning retro styling - Evoke glorious memories from your past, including your lifestyle, trends, or art forms. A great way to bring your memories into modern day living.
- Low noise invertor compressor - Not only does the inverter/ compressor run quieter and use less electricity but is also designed to last for 20 years.
We have subcontractors waiting to take your product home, same day delivery, first come first served. Nominal fee for delivery, setup may be available upon request.
Product Protection Plans are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase Product Protection Plans and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.