Luxury isn't meant to be desired - it's meant to be attainable. Designed in Lake Tahoe, USA, the ZLINE 48" 6.0 cu. ft. Range with Gas Stove and Gas Oven in Stainless Steel (RG48) provides a professional culinary experience by pairing unmatched performance with timeless style. Achieve ZLINE Attainable Luxury® excellence with innovative features designed to enhance your kitchen's capability.
This range includes many unique features such as:
- All Gas Professional Range - Blends high-performance technology of a gas cooktop and a gas convection oven
- Italian-Made Sealed Burners - Industry-leading gas cooktop includes 6 Hand-cast burners with cooking power ranging from 1,000 - 18,000 BTUs optimize every meal with a powerful and even heat distribution.
- Minimal Cleaning - Hand-finished porcelain one-piece cooktop allows for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Large Oven Capacity - 6.0 cu. ft oven capacity that fits up pans up to 23 in. or 9 in. wide for maximum space and convenience with everyday cooking
- Premium Oven Insulation - 3 layered glass and aluminum mesh seal offers superior heat retention and a consistent temperature, providing optimal dish results
- Smooth Glide Ball-Bearing Oven Racks - Durable oven racks provide convenience and ease when working with larger dishes
- StayPut Oven Door Hinges - Designed to support the full weight of the oven door, offering additional convenience and safety
- Dual Oven Lights - Illuminate your oven space with dual lighting, controlled by a switch located on the front control panel
- LP Conversion Kit - Comes equipped with an LP conversion kit to convert from natural gas to liquid propane (must be done by a professional); offering versatility with your cooking preference
- Adjustable Oven Height - Easy adjustable legs allow you to adjust the total range height anywhere from 36 inches to 38.5 inches
- Industry First Lifetime Burner Warranty - Limited lifetime warranty on ZLINE Italian burners, includes part replacements for burners and burner caps and parts and labor for the spark tip if parts prove to be defective in materials or workmanship
- Manufacturer Warranty - 1 year parts and service warranty
ZLINE Kitchen and Bath Dimensions:
48 in. W x 28 in. D x 36 in. H Oven Dimensions:
26.5"/12.5"W x 18.5" D x 14"H Lighting:
Dual Lighting, controlled by light switch on front control panel Voltage:
110V/60HZ/30A Mount Type
Free Standing Control Type:
Durable Front Control Material:
Stainless Steel frame with Porcelain Top- Italian made hinges and burners Cooktop:
(7) Burners with Porcelain Cook Top with electronic spark ignition for all burners Oven:
BTU Rating: Burners:
- Convection Oven
- Manual Clean- Convection Electric- 4.6 cu.ft. deep oven- Triple Glass Window- Dual Lighting- Professional Aluminum Mesh Seal
- Dual Wok (x2) - 18,000 BTU
- Griddle Burner - 13,000 BTU
- Rapid Burner - 13,000 BTU
- Semi-Rapid Burner (x2)- 8,500 BTU
- Auxiliary Burner - 4,200 BTU
Convection Oven- Gas Cooktop Warranty:
1 Year Warranty Certifications:
ETL Certified Product Weight:
We have subcontractors waiting to take your product home, same day delivery, first come first served. Nominal fee for delivery, setup may be available upon request.
Product Protection Plans are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase Product Protection Plans and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.