Luxury isn't meant to be desired - it's meant to be attainable. Designed in Lake Tahoe, USA, the ZLINE 36" Autograph Edition 21.6 cu. ft Freestanding French Door Refrigerator with Water and Ice Dispenser in Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel (RFMZ-36) provides a professional culinary experience by pairing unmatched performance with personalized touches. Encompassing limitless beauty, precision, and quality, the Autograph Edition Series creates a luxury look that will transform your space. Achieve ZLINE Attainable Luxury® excellence with innovative features designed to enhance your kitchen's capability.
This fridge includes many unique features such as:
- Enjoy energy savings while maintaining professional power with this ENERGY STAR Certified refrigerator
- Create more room for your items with a large fridge and freezer space at 21.6 cu. ft. capacity
- Flex Drawer - Top freezer drawer has four temperature ranges to meet different food or beverage storage needs for added flexibility
- Triple Cooling System - Independent refrigerator, freezer, and ice maker cooling systems help keep foods fresh
- Exterior Ice and Water Dispenser - Enjoy filtered water and ice that's free of contaminants without opening the refrigerator door
- The filtration system is tested and certified by NSF/ ANSI 42 for the reduction of chlorine, taste and odor
- Adjustable shelving slides in making it easy to fit taller items
- Enjoy a clean look in your kitchen with fingerprint-resistant 430-grade stainless steel
- Two humidity-controlled crisper drawers help keep your food fresh
- Illuminate your entire refrigerator with 6 LED lights
- Have peace of mind with a 1 year warranty on parts and service and a 5 year parts warranty on sealed system
35.8 W x 29 D x 69.9 H Total Capacity:
21.6 cu. ft Fridge Capacity:
15.04 cu. ft Freezer Capacity:
6.6 cu. ft Flex Drawer Capacity:
2.6 Flex Drawer Temp Controls:
Meat (30 degrees), Beverage (34 degrees), Deli (37 degrees), and Wine (41 degrees) Installation Depth:
29 in. D Depth with Door Open:
43 in. Ice Maker:
Yes Ice Maker Types:
Single Ice Maker Ice Amount Per Day:
4.85 lbs Ice Tray Storage:
N/A Water Dispenser:
Yes Flowrate for Water Dispenser:
.5 GPM Fridge Lights:
4 Energy Star:
Yes Energy Consumption (kWh/year)
3 Noise Level:
43 Decibels Humidity-Controlled Crispers:
2 Freezer Drawer Bins:
2- Pull Out Drawers Door Shelves:
4 Number of Fridge Shelves:
4 Mount Type:
ETL Listed, ENERGY STAR certified Material:
Stainless Steel Warranty
1 year parts and service Weight
284.4 lbs User Manual
We have subcontractors waiting to take your product home, same day delivery, first come first served. Nominal fee for delivery, setup may be available upon request.
Product Protection Plans are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase Product Protection Plans and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.