Luxury isn't meant to be desired - it's meant to be attainable. Designed in Lake Tahoe, USA, the ZLINE 36" Autograph Edition 22.5 cu. ft Freestanding French Door Refrigerator with Ice Maker in Fingerprint Resistant Stainless Steel (RFMZ-36) provides a professional culinary experience by pairing unmatched performance with personalized touches. Encompassing limitless beauty, precision, and quality, the Autograph Edition Series creates a luxury look that will transform your space. Achieve ZLINE Attainable Luxury® excellence with innovative features designed to enhance your kitchen's capability.
This Refrigerator includes many unique features such as:
- Enjoy energy savings while maintaining professional power with this ENERGY STAR Certified refrigerator
- Create more room for your items with a large fridge and freezer space at 22.5 cu. ft. capacity
- Adjustable shelving can be re-arranged to fit your family's needs
- Enjoy a clean look in your kitchen with fingerprint-resistant 430-grade stainless steel
- Flat door design provides a modern look that stands flush with your cabinets
- Two humidity-controlled crisper drawers help keep your food fresh
- Illuminate your entire refrigerator with 4 LED lights at the top and sides of the refrigerator
- Have peace of mind with a one year warranty
35.8 W x 29 D x 69.9 H Total Capacity:
22.5 cu. ft Fridge Capacity:
15.87 cu. ft Freezer Capacity:
6.61 cu. ft Flex Drawer Capacity:
N/A Flex Drawer Temp Controls:
N/A Installation Depth:
29 in. D Depth with Door Open:
43.5 in. Ice Maker:
Yes Ice Maker Types:
Single Ice Maker Ice Amount Per Day:
4.85 lbs Ice Tray Storage:
1.75 lbs Water Dispenser:
No Flowrate for Water Dispenser:
N/A Fridge Lights:
3 Energy Star:
Yes Energy Consumption (kWh/year)
3 Noise Level:
45 Decibels Humidity-Controlled Crispers:
2 Freezer Drawer Bins:
2- Pull Out Drawers Door Shelves:
6 Number of Fridge Shelves:
4 Mount Type:
ETL Listed, ENERGY STAR certified Material:
Stainless Steel Warranty
1 year parts and service Weight
284.4 lbs User Manual
We have subcontractors waiting to take your product home, same day delivery, first come first served. Nominal fee for delivery, setup may be available upon request.
Product Protection Plans are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase Product Protection Plans and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.