Luxury isn't meant to be desired - it's meant to be attainable. Designed in Lake Tahoe, USA, the ZLINE 24" 2.8 cu. ft. Induction Range with a 3 Element Stove and Electric Oven in Stainless Steel (RAIND-24) provides a professional culinary experience by pairing unmatched performance with timeless style. Achieve ZLINE Attainable Luxury® excellence with innovative features designed to enhance your kitchen's capability.
This range includes many unique features such as:
- Professional Induction Cooking - Achieve an incredibly fast boil that is 50% faster than competing cooktops
- Minimize Cleaning - Enjoy an easy one-swipe clean up with a smooth-surface Schott-Ceran® glass cooktop
- Safe Cooktop Surface - Advanced induction technology will only heat your cookware and food, allowing the area around the cooktop to be safe to touch
- LED Knob Indicators - Front control knobs will illuminate when the cooktop or oven is in use, providing additional safety and convenience
- Large Oven Capacity - 2.8 cu. ft oven capacity that fits pans up to 15 in. wide for maximum space and convenience with everyday cooking
- Premium Oven Insulation - 3 layered glass and aluminum mesh seal offers superior heat retention and a consistent temperature, creating perfect dishes every time
- Smooth Glide Ball-Bearing Oven Racks - Durable ball-bearing oven racks provide extra convenience and ease when working with larger dishes
- StayPut Oven Door Hinges - Designed to support the full weight of the oven door, offering additional convenience and safety
- Dual Oven Lights - Illuminate your oven space with dual lighting, controlled by a switch located on the front control panel
- Professional Look and Feel - Featuring high grade 304 grade stainless steel
- Adjustable Oven Height - Easy adjustable legs allow you to adjust the total range height anywhere from 36 inches to 38.5 inches
- Manufacturer Warranty - 1 year parts and service warranty
We have subcontractors waiting to take your product home, same day delivery, first come first served. Nominal fee for delivery, setup may be available upon request.
Product Protection Plans are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase Product Protection Plans and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.