Luxury isn't meant to be desired - it's meant to be attainable. Designed in Lake Tahoe, USA, the ZLINE Over the Range Convection Microwave Oven in Stainless Steel with Traditional Handle and Sensor Cooking provides a professional culinary experience by pairing unmatched performance with timeless style. Achieve ZLINE Attainable Luxury® excellence with innovative features designed to enhance your kitchen's capability.
This microwave oven contains many unique features, such as:
- 2-Speed Powerful Ventilation - Enjoy up to a 300 CFM air flow that effectively removes unwanted smoke and grease from your kitchen - configurable for either recirculating or external ducting
- Convection and Microwave Modes - Select from a variety of convection and microwave cooking settings to provide optimal dish results
- One-Touch Cooking - Easy One-Touch controls allow you to quickly heat your favorite snacks and dishes
- DiamondTech Interior - A unique stainless steel interior is engineered to scatter microwaves to ensure even cooking and prevent any cold spots
- Cooktop Lighting - Easily illuminate your cooking space with 2 built-in lights
- Glass Turntable - Durable glass turntable provides an even heat distribution with every use
- Convection Rack - Achieve maximum convection performance with an included microwave rack designed to provide golden-brown results
- Convertible Microwave - Convert to ductless or recirculating with charcoal filters (sold separately, model #MWO-CF) engineered to filter out harmful odors
- Stainless Steel Finish - Brushed 430-grade stainless steel exterior provides an easy clean-up and a timeless look in your kitchen
- Manufacturer Warranty: 2 year parts warranty
- Electrical Requirement: 120-Volt/60 Hz
ZLINE Kitchen and BathDimension:
29.7 in. W x 15.25 in. D x 16.4 in. HNoise Level:
46 Decibles Voltage:
120V/ 60HZ/13.5A Motor:
900W Control Type:
Touch Screen Material:MWO-OTR-H-30
Warranty: 2 Year Parts
Certifications: UL Listed & ETL Listed
Product Weight: 63.9 LBS
Installation Type: Over the Range
Fuel Type: Electric
Installation and User Manual:
We have subcontractors waiting to take your product home, same day delivery, first come first served. Nominal fee for delivery, setup may be available upon request.
Product Protection Plans are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase Product Protection Plans and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.