Luxury isn't meant to be desired - it's meant to be attainable. Designed in Lake Tahoe, USA, the ZLINE 24" Built-in Convection Microwave Oven in Stainless Steel with Speed and Sensor Cooking provides a professional culinary experience by pairing unmatched performance with timeless style. Achieve ZLINE Attainable Luxury® excellence with innovative features designed to enhance your kitchen's capability.
This microwave oven contains many unique features, such as:
- Convection and Microwave Modes - Select from a variety of convection, broil, and microwave cooking settings to provide optimal dish results
- High-Powered Performance - Get the results you need with 10 different power levels and a powerful 1000 watt cooking power
- Convenient Microwave Settings - Achieve optimal performance for every dish with sensor cooking, reheat, defrost, and rapid pre-heat settings
- LCD Display - Enjoy an easy-to-use crystal clear LCD display and timer
- Reversible Turntable - A durable ceramic turntable provides an even heat distribution and can be turned clockwise or counter clockwise
- Reversible Wire Rack - An included microwave rack offers maximum convection performance, for best results place face down for baking or roasting and face up for grilling
- 1.55 cu. ft. Capacity - A large cooking area will easily fit your items, such as coffee mugs up to 7 in. tall and dishes up to 16 x 16 in.
- Stainless Steel Interior - An easy-to-clean stainless steel interior is engineered to provide an efficient and even heat distribution
- Child-lock Feature - Have complete peace of mind with a microwave lock feature, offering everyday safety in the kitchen
- Stainless Steel Finish - Brushed 430-grade stainless steel exterior provides an easy clean up and a timeless look in your kitchen
- Manufacturer Warranty - 2 year parts warranty
ZLINE Kitchen and BathDimension:
23.4 in. W x 22.2 in. D x 17.9 in. HNoise Level:
45 Decibles Voltage:
120V/ 60HZ/15.5A Motor:
1000W Mount Type:
Touch Screen Material:
2 Year Parts UPC:MWO-24
- 810021145884 MWO-24-BS
UL Listed & Title 20 Compliant Product Weight:
81.8 LBS Installation Type:
Built-in Fuel Type:
Electric Installation and User Manual:
We have subcontractors waiting to take your product home, same day delivery, first come first served. Nominal fee for delivery, setup may be available upon request.
Product Protection Plans are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase Product Protection Plans and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.