Experience Attainable Luxury® with premium eco-friendly washing features and a modern integrated top control design in the ZLINE Dishwasher with a Modern Style Handle. Designed to optimize performance every use, this dishwasher features industry-leading ZLINE Multiple Filter System technology. This technology is composed of three mesh filters that efficiently clean every dish while being environmentally friendly. ENERGY STAR compliant, this unmatched dishwasher features eco-friendly dishwasher settings, saving on both water and energy by over 30% with each load. Accommodating to every household size, this 24-inch dishwasher comfortably fits 20 place settings within its full-depth dish racks. Enjoy an incredibly quiet noise level during each wash cycle, providing complete peace of mind and sparkling clean dishes. The ZLINE Dishwashers with Modern Style Handle is packaged in multiple boxes and will ship out together the next business day when in stock.
ZLINE dishwashers contain many unique features such as:
- Built-in European-style dishwasher designed to be low-profile
- Custom ZLINE Multiple Filter System technology hosts three mesh filters to separate soiled water and clean water in different chambers, optimizing performance and using less water and energy.
- ENERGY STAR compliant
- Top control for a sleek, concealed look
- A sanitize wash option that uses water maintained at 156° F, eliminating bacteria with a thorough wash
- 1 year parts warranty
- Professional installation by a plumber is required as the dishwasher needs to be hard-wired and does not come with a plug
- California residents:
- With just 52 dBA, you can enjoy a peaceful kitchen while getting a spotless wash, every time
With echo-resistant 430 grade stainless steel and an intuitive design, enjoy a peaceful kitchen at only 40 decibels of sound; quieter than the majority of our competitors.
ZLINE dishwashers ships next day when in stock.
We have subcontractors waiting to take your product home, same day delivery, first come first served. Nominal fee for delivery, setup may be available upon request.
Product Protection Plans are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase Product Protection Plans and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.