Luxury isn't meant to be desired - it's meant to be attainable. Designed in Lake Tahoe, USA, the ZLINE 30" Autograph Edition Single Wall Oven with Self Clean and True Convection in Stainless Steel (AWSZ-30) provides a professional culinary experience by pairing unmatched performance with timeless style. Achieve ZLINE Attainable Luxury excellence with innovative features designed to enhance your kitchen's capability.
This wall oven includes many unique features such as:
- handle matches all ZLINE Autograph Edition products with Accents
- Professional Electric Convection Cooking with multiple modes including: Convection Bake, Convection Roast, and Convection Broil
- Standard Bake and Broil modes for ideal everyday cooking
- Built-in design within cabinetry for a seamless, finished look
- Temperature probe ensures the desired results are achieved with every dish
- Sabbath Mode feature, allowing for convenient baking or warming dishes
- Warm and Proof Modes for optimal baking results and convenient
- Cook with ease - the single wall oven comes with one telescoping oven rack, one stationary oven rack, and a broil pan and tray
- Halogen oven light for an illuminated oven space
- Self-Clean technology for an incredibly fast and easy clean up
- Delay cleaning feature to ensure the oven begins self-cleaning on your schedule
- Safety panel lock prevents unintended operation of the wall oven
- Cooling fan to prevent from overheating of outer surfaces and ensure safety
- ZLINE's proprietary stay-put hinges are designed to support the full weight of the oven door and hold at any place
We have subcontractors waiting to take your product home, same day delivery, first come first served. Nominal fee for delivery, setup may be available upon request.
Product Protection Plans are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase Product Protection Plans and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.