Experience ZLINE Attainable Luxury® with industry-leading kitchen and bath products that provide an elevated luxury experience, the Autograph Edition is inspired by our home in Lake Tahoe, USA. Combining the professional power and functionality of a ZLINE double wall oven with champagne bronze accents, this sophisticated line of professional appliances brings a new meaning of elegance. Achieve optimal results with several standard and convection cooking modes, including Standard Bake, Standard Broil, Convection Bake, Convection Roast, and Convection Broil. Powerful and professional convection cooking allows you to rely on precise, even heating for every homemade dish. Choose from a variety of finishes from ZLINE's Autograph Edition, including Champagne Bronze, Matte Black, and Gold. The beauty of the Autograph Edition is infinite, just like the beauty found in Lake Tahoe and the Sierra Nevada Landscapes. From our home to yours, enjoy a luxurious experience with every Autograph Edition Double Wall Oven.
This wall oven includes many unique features such as:
- Handle matches all ZLINE Autograph Edition products with Accents
- Professional Convection Cooking with multiple modes on the upper oven including: Convection Bake, Convection Roast, Convection Broil and Proof Mode
- Lower Oven is equipped with Standard Bake, Broil, and Warming Mode
- Double ovens with a large capacity, perfect for cooking multiple dishes simultaneously
- Built-in design within cabinetry for a seamless, finished look
- Temperature probe ensures the desired results are achieved with every dish
- Sabbath Mode feature, allowing for convenient baking or warming dishes
- Cook with ease - the double wall oven comes with two oven racks, one telescoping oven rack, and a broil pan and tray
- Halogen oven light for an illuminated oven space
- Self-Clean technology for an incredibly fast and easy clean up
- Delay cleaning feature to ensure the oven begins self-cleaning on your schedule
- Safety panel lock prevents unintended operation of the wall oven
- Cooling fan to prevent from overheating of outer surfaces and ensure safety
- ZLINE's proprietary stay-put hinges are designed to support the full weight of the oven door and hold at any place
We have subcontractors waiting to take your product home, same day delivery, first come first served. Nominal fee for delivery, setup may be available upon request.
Product Protection Plans are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase Product Protection Plans and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.