Experience Attainable Luxury with the ZLINE Autograph Edition Wall Mount Range Hood. Inspired by the elegance of our home in Lake Tahoe, the Autograph Edition provides an elevated luxury experience. Each product has been meticulously designed to reflect the unique beauty found in the Lake Tahoe landscapes. Combining the professional power and functionality of a ZLINE range hood with autograph edition accents, this sophisticated line of professional appliances brings a new meaning of elegance. Choose from a variety of finishes from ZLINE's Autograph Edition, including: Champagne Bronze, Matte Black and Gold. The beauty of the Autograph Edition is infinite, just like the beauty found in Lake Tahoe and the Sierra Nevada Landscapes. From our home to yours, enjoy a luxurious experience with every Autograph Edition Range Hood assembled to order in the US.
The Autograph Edition Range Hood includes the following features:
- Champagne bronze, gold, or matte black handle matches ZLINE Autograph Edition Range or Rangetop with the same accents
- Easy-to-use push button controls let's you easily control fan speed and lighting
- 4-speed fan control (280/420/580/700 CFM) let's you choose the appropriate air flow for your cooking situation
- 700 CFM air flow (highest speed setting) efficiently moves large amounts of air away from your cooking area
- Fixed vent with ductwork that easily connects to the top of the range hood for external venting
- Dishwasher-safe stainless steel baffle filters
- LED lighting illuminates the cooktop beneath the hood
- Handle is for cosmetic purposes only and should not be used for hanging items
- 3 year parts warranty, life-time motor warranty
- Brushed 430 grade stainless steel
ZLINE Range Hoods are designed to fit the majority of kitchens right out of the box. Some kitchens with shorter ceilings do need a shortening kit or an extension kit depending on ceiling height. All our stainless steel hoods come with two telescoping chimneys to ensure the perfect fit. For our Designer Series hoods, we provide a one-piece chimney that can be cut to size.
||'ZLINE Kitchen and Bath
Dimensions: 48 in. W x 23.75 in. D x 16 in. H Chimney:' 13.25" W x 11.75" D x 35.5" H (cut to fit)
||' LED Lights
||High Performance 4-Speed Motor
||' Wall Mounted
||' 4 Speeds
||Stainless Steel Baffle Filters (Dishwasher Safe)
||' Speed/Timer Panel with LCD (3 Minute AutoTimer with Delayed Shutoff)
||3 Year Parts Warranty
||ertifications: ETL Listed
We have subcontractors waiting to take your product home, same day delivery, first come first served. Nominal fee for delivery, setup may be available upon request.
Product Protection Plans are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase Product Protection Plans and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.