Bring a new meaning of Attainable Luxury to the center of your kitchen with ZLINE's Ducted Wall Mount Range Hood in Stainless Steel. This hood's high-performance, 4-speed motor will provide all the power you need to quietly and efficiently ventilate your stove while cooking. Enhance your kitchen experience with premium features, such as built-in LED lighting, dishwasher-safe baffle filters, a powerful yet quiet motor that eliminates all odors, grease, and smoke, and a stainless steel accent handle. ZLINE stands by the quality and durability of Stainless Steel Range Hoods, backed with a worry-free lifetime motor warranty and 3-year parts warranty. The 8654STX-48 ships next business day when in stock.
- Easy-to-use push button controls let's you easily control fan speed and lighting
- 4-speed fan control (280/420/560/700 CFM) let's you choose the appropriate air flow for your cooking situation
- 700 CFM air flow (highest speed setting) efficiently moves large amounts of air away from your cooking area
- Fixed vent with ductwork that easily connects to the top of the range hood for external venting
- Dishwasher-safe stainless steel baffle filters
- LED lighting illuminates the cooktop beneath the hood
- Designed to fit standard (circular) ductwork for simple installation
- Handle is for cosmetic purposes only and should not be used for hanging items
- 3 year parts warranty, life-time motor warranty
||ZLINE Kitchen and Bath
Dimensions: 48 in. W x 23.75 in. D x 16 in. H
Chimney: 13.25" W x 11.75" D x 35.5" H (cut to fit) Airflow (Q/L/M/H): 280/420/560/700
||High Performance 4-Speed Motor
||Stainless Steel Baffle Filters (Dishwasher Safe)
||Speed/Timer Panel with LCD (3 Minute AutoTimer with Delayed Shutoff)
||3 Year Parts Warranty
We have subcontractors waiting to take your product home, same day delivery, first come first served. Nominal fee for delivery, setup may be available upon request.
Product Protection Plans are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase Product Protection Plans and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.