Experience Attainable Luxury with the ZLINE's Ducted Wall Mount Range Hood in DuraSnow Stainless Steel. This revolutionary finish resembles the classic look of stainless steel, but provides one-of-a-kind durable features such as its fingerprint resistant finish and the ability to effortlessly diminish scratches created from everyday wear and tear. Each product has been meticulously designed to reflect the unique beauty found in the Lake Tahoe landscapes. Enhance your kitchen experience with premium features, such as built-in LED lighting, dishwasher safe baffle filters, a powerful, yet quiet motor that eliminates all odors, grease, and smoke as well as a stainless steel accent handle. ZLINE stands by the quality and durability of DuraSnow Range Hoods, backed with a worry-free lifetime motor warranty and 3 year parts warranty. The 8654SNX-36 ships next business day when in stock.
- Please note: DuraSnow Stainless Steel is non-directional stainless steel which is an everlasting finish that is corrosion, smudge, and fingerprint resistant. Although the word snow is in the name, this product does not have a white finish.
- Easy-to-use push button controls let's you easily control fan speed and lighting
- 4-speed fan control (280/420/560/700 CFM) let's you choose the appropriate air flow for your cooking situation
- 700 CFM air flow (highest speed setting) efficiently moves large amounts of air away from your cooking area
- Fixed vent with ductwork that easily connects to the top of the range hood for external venting
- Dishwasher-safe stainless steel baffle filters
- LED lighting illuminates the cooktop beneath the hood
- Designed to fit standard (circular) ductwork for simple installation
- Handle is for cosmetic purposes only and should not be used for hanging items
- Please note the position of a grill lid can block the range hood filters and decrease range hood performance. We recommend moving the range hood to accommodate your grill lid or ensure range hood depth will surpass the size of the grill and mounted 38-42 inches above the grill.
- 3 year parts warranty, life-time motor warranty
||ZLINE Kitchen and Bath
||36 in. W x 23.75 in. D x 16 in. H
||8 inch round ducting
||2 LED bulbs
||High Performance 700 CFM/4-Speed Motor
||4 speeds / power-off delay time (3 minutes)
||430 Grade Stainless Steel
We have subcontractors waiting to take your product home, same day delivery, first come first served. Nominal fee for delivery, setup may be available upon request.
Product Protection Plans are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase Product Protection Plans and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.