A set of schoolhouse style chairs crafted with an industrial metal frame and stunning mango wood seats and back.CRAFTMANSHIP
- Solid acacia wood tabletop with live edge
- Sustainably sourced and thoughtfully made
- Sculpted iron legs are powder coated to prevent rust and chipping
- Thick iron U-shaped legs
- Backed by the Salt Flat™ Guarantee
- Wipe clean with soft, clean cloth
- Use furniture beeswax to help prevent stains (recommended application every six months)
- Never place hot materials directly on tabletop
- Avoid abrasive and citrus-based cleaners
- The perfect Sunday dinner table size
- Iron frame creates elevated industrial look
- Showstopping wood graining
- Live edge is hand-sanded for beautiful splinter-free finish
- Substantial 2-inch-thick tabletop
- Due to natural material variations, each piece is unique
- Wood may expand and contract over time
- Table comfortably seats six
- Features 30-inch table height, 22-inch bench height, and 18-inch chair height
- Dining Chair and Bench Available but Sold individually (with chair sold in a set of two)
We have subcontractors waiting to take your product home, same day delivery, first come first served. Nominal fee for delivery, setup may be available upon request.
Product Protection Plans are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase Product Protection Plans and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.