A rustic and modern dining table with a molded concrete top and weathered wood beams.CRAFTMANSHIP
- Concrete and fiberglass top
- Durable materials designed for both indoor and outdoor use
- Solid acacia legs with crossbar wood support
- Sustainably sourced and thoughtfully made
- Backed by the Salt Flat™ Guarantee
- Wipe clean with soft, clean cloth
- Wipe spills immediately to prevent staining
- Use furniture beeswax to help prevent stains (recommended application every six months)
- Never place hot materials directly on concrete
- Avoid abrasive and citrus-based cleaners
- Can double as outdoor patio furniture
- Mixed material construction is striking and on trend
- Decorative crossbeams add captivating and rustic detail
- Due to natural material variations, each piece is unique
- Concrete may naturally expand and contract over time
- Available in a Natural finish
- Table comfortably seats six
- Features 30-inch dining table height and 19- inch bench height
- Works well with the Aster Collection Dining Bench
- Also works well with the Andover Dining Chair
We have subcontractors waiting to take your product home, same day delivery, first come first served. Nominal fee for delivery, setup may be available upon request.
Product Protection Plans are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase Product Protection Plans and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.