Luxury isn't meant to be desired - it's meant to be attainable. Designed in Lake Tahoe, USA, the ZLINE 24" Monument Series 3rd Rack Top Touch Control Dishwasher in Custom Panel Ready with Stainless Steel Tub, 45dBa provides a professional culinary experience by pairing unmatched performance with timeless style. Achieve ZLINE Attainable Luxury excellence with innovative features designed to enhance your kitchen's capability.
Please note, this product is aCustom-Panel Ready dishwasher,which means the panel is not included. You will need to create a custom panel for this dishwasher.
Custom Panel Dimensions:23.9 in. W x 0.70 in. D x 29.53 in. H
Max Custom Panel Weight: 15lbs
The Monument Series Dishwasher includes the following features:
- 6 different wash cycles to give the best cleaning effect specific to your needs
- DuraWash Technology ensuring a superior clean every time
- Hidden top control digital touch panel makes it easy to select functions with a gentle touch
- Auto cycle automatically detects the right water temperature and pressure needed for your load
- Two LED lights automatically illuminate the inside of the tub when opened, allowing for clear visibility while loading and unloading
- Sanitize, high temperature, and extra dry settings for added flexibility
- With just 45 dBA, you can enjoy a peaceful kitchen with spotless dishes
- Accommodates up to 14 place settings with a 3rd rack for utensils
- Adjustable racks provide flexibility for you to load large dishes up to 13 inches in height
- Enjoy a speed wash cycle for every day washing at just 50 minutes
- Precision and durability you can feel with a professional 304 grade stainless steel tub
- ENERGY STAR certified with CEE Tier 1 rating, surpassing industry guidelines for water and energy efficiency by using advanced eco-wash technology
- Sanitize cycle gives piece of mind with NSF certification
- Professional installation by a plumber is required as the dishwasher needs to be hard-wired and does not come with a plug
- 1 year parts warranty
||ZLINE Kitchen and Bath
||24 in. W x 22.5 in. D x 35.9 in. H
||24 in. W x 24 in. D x 34.13 in. H
|Number of Cycles:
|Number of Place Settings:
|Energy Efficient Tier Rating:
||Stainless Steel Tub
||1 Year Parts
Energy Star Rated:
Stainless Steel Tub:
Fully Integrated Controls:
We have subcontractors waiting to take your product home, same day delivery, first come first served. Nominal fee for delivery, setup may be available upon request.
Product Protection Plans are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase Product Protection Plans and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.