Introducing the first of its kind, ZLINE's Limited Edition Dual Layer Colored Range Hood Collection. This collection offers vast color options that have never been offered before, and will not be offered after sell out. Let the candy apple gloss red, bold cobalt blue, or crisp matte white, in combination with our snow finished stainless steel be the centerpiece of your entire kitchen. As always, ZLINE Range Hoods offer the most effortless installation in the industry, and together with the best quality-to-price ratio on the market, we guarantee you will be satisfied with your range hood choice.
Compatible with the 36 in. 8654 Range Hoods. **Shell Only- Range Hood must be purchased separately**
Returns not accepted for ZLINE accessories Specifications
Brand: ZLINE Kitchen and Bath Dimensions : 36 in. W x 22.5 in. D x 12.5 in H (Actual width of shell 33") Material:
- 8654-SH-BG-36: Stainless Steel with Blue Gloss Finish
- 8 654-SH-BM-36: Stainless Steel with Blue Matte Finish
- 8654-SH-RG-36: Stainless Steel with Red Gloss Finish
- 8654-SH-RM-36: Stainless Steel with Red Matte Finish
- 8654-SH-WM-36: Stainless Steel with White Matte Finish
- 8654-SH-BLM-36: Stainless Steel with Black Matte Finish
- 8654-SH-SN-36: Stainless Steel with DuraSnow® Finish
- 8654-SH-HH-36: Stainless Steel with Hand Hammered Copper Finish
- 8654-SH-C-36: Stainless Steel with Copper Finish
- 8654-SH-ORB-36: Stainless Steel with Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish
Features: Compatible with 36" model 8654 range hoods UPC:
- 8654-SH-BG-36: 812316038697
- 8 654-SH-BM-36: 812316038772
- 8654-SH-RG-36: 812316038819
- 8654-SH-RM-36: 812316038857
- 8654-SH-WM-36: 812316038932
- 8654-SH-BLM-36: 812316038734
- 8654-SH-SN-36: 812316038895
- 8654-SH-HH-36: 810021140520
- 8654-SH-C-36: 810021140483
- 8654-SH-ORB-36: 810021140520
We have subcontractors waiting to take your product home, same day delivery, first come first served. Nominal fee for delivery, setup may be available upon request.
Product Protection Plans are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase Product Protection Plans and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.