All Grills Include Free Shipping and will ship within 1 to 2 Business Days of Purchase
Vision Icon Grill 500 Series
Classic color options, and slatted, dark wood features, and our Powder Coated Open Storage Cart.
- Color: Black or White
- Construction: Heavy Duty Ceramic Exterior Body and Fire Bowl
- Top Draft Vent: Cast Iron Top Vent with Heat Zone Controls & Cool-To-Touch Bakelite Tab
- Integrated easy-to-read Thermometer with cooking temperature zones
- FlexibleLED Grill Light
- ProZone™ includes an Electric Starter Port for quick lighting, dedicated Color Coded Smoking and Grilling Knobs for precise control, and Removable Ash Drawer for easy clean up.
- Dual Drop Down Dark Wood Slatted Side Shelves (White Model has Stainless Steel)
- Two-Tiered Cooking Grates: 604 square inches of cooking space. 2-Tiered Cast Iron and Stainless Steel Cooking Grates with handles.
- Cart: Heavy Gauge Powder Coated or Stainless Steel Open Storage Cart with Holster for Electric Starter and Felt-Lined Storage Racks for Lava Stone and Cooking Grates
- Cover: Branded Full Length Heavy Duty Wrap-Around Cape Style Cover
- Assembly Required: 15-20 minutes (All assembly tools included)
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime for all ceramic parts, five (5) years for all metal parts, one (1) year for cover, temperature gauge and gasket, and ninety (90) days for wood side shelves, lava stone, electric starter, and Bakelite tab.
- Patented Kamado Gas Insert Quickchange TM Compatible (SOLD SEPARATELY) - Easy to convert to LP tank or Natural Gas for quick and easy grilling Monday through Friday and back to Charcoal for low and slow for weekends. Choose your fuel with the same great flavor and moisture!
More Awesome Features!
- Lava Stone & Bracket
- Electric Starter
- Grill Light
- Electric Starter Holster
We have subcontractors waiting to take your product home, same day delivery, first come first served. Nominal fee for delivery, setup may be available upon request.
Product Protection Plans are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase Product Protection Plans and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.