The interior design team at Malouf created a designer bed set so you can have superior style without any of the work. The Godfrey Bed was inspired by the sleek design of the 1960s and influenced by mid-century modern aesthetics such as rounded corners and continuous lines. The frame is constructed with steel for durability and support. You just choose your size and color to create the perfect accent for your bedroom. The Godfrey comes in five uniquely textured colors: Oat, Spruce, Charcoal, Stone, and Desert. Your purchase is protected by a 15-year warranty, which ensures high-quality construction. Plus, a portion of every Malouf Furniture purchase goes to the Malouf Foundation s fight to end child sexual exploitation.
- Inspired by mid-century modern design from the 1963
- Bed slats protect industry mattress warranties
- Center bar creates maximum support and comfort
- All steel construction on headboard, footboard, and frame
- Includes a slat roll with a 2.9-inch slat gap to ensure compatibility with mattress warranties
- Additional legs provided with center bar for extra stability; corner legs create 4 inches of underbed clearance
- Set up in 15 minutes from start to finish; 51 inches from floor to top of headboard, 13.5 inches from floor to top of side rail with a 2-inch-thick side rail and foot rail, 5.5 inches of underbed clearance, 1000-pound weight capacity
- Upholstered in five unique fabrics: Oat, Spruce, Charcoal, Stone, and Desert
We have subcontractors waiting to take your product home, same day delivery, first come first served. Nominal fee for delivery, setup may be available upon request.
Product Protection Plans are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase Product Protection Plans and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.