Offering one of the best pillows on the market today! The Bamboo Pillow is soft and moisture-wicking with support and reliability.
FOAM EXPERTS...We craft custom foams for 20+ years. Some of our customers include Ford, GM, BMW and Tesla. Our Advanced Memory Foam was recognized as the best for pain relief by Sleepfoundation.org
Perfect Fit Advanced Memory Foam... Our proprietary foam has 3 Benefits Light and Airy foam breathes providing a cool sleep surface. Adapts and supports while relieving painful pressure points. Environmentally friendly made of pure materials to ensure a refreshing and odor FREE rest.
MADE IN USA... Crafted in our ISO certified facility located in Milford, Michigan. Selling Points for Your Customers:
- The Bamboo pillowcase is made of natural rayon from Bamboo.
- The fabric is extremely soft and moisture-wicking.
- EZ Care cover is washable and hypoallergenic for a fresh experience.
- Inside the cover is our proprietary Perfect Fit memory foam that breathes, adapts, and is odor-free.
- Available in various sizes and profiles
- Handmade in our USA Factory. ISO Certified
- Supported by our 3-year warranty.
- With Instant Comfort and All Night Support in mind, we created your go-to Bamboo Pillow!
- The cover on the outside is removable and machine washable.
- Inside the breathable cover is our proprietary memory foam core that is huggable, flexible, and lightweight.
- The memory foam core is the secret to your pillow not losing its shape throughout the night.
- The Bamboo Pillow is hypoallergenic and durable, keeping you cool and comfortable throughout the entire night.
- You get the comfort and support you need in any sleep position.
I LOVE PILLOW
We have subcontractors waiting to take your product home, same day delivery, first come first served. Nominal fee for delivery, setup may be available upon request.
Product Protection Plans are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase Product Protection Plans and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.