It's time to offer your customers more than just traditional memory foam mattresses. Now offering, the 13.5" Out Cold Copper Lux Memory Foam Mattress!
The supporting layers consist of a 2" Dual Response Foam, .2" Advanved Copper Memory Foam, 2" Pressure Relieving, and a 6" HD Support Core.
Selling Points for Your Customers:
- Our advanced Out Cold Copper Cover actively absorbs excess heat from your body and channels it away. Cooper infusion ads cooling and antimicrobial properties for a fresh experience.
- We enhanced our Perfect Fit advanced memory foam with more Copper infusion and improved body heat dispersion with antimicrobial properties for a fresh, clean sleep experience.
- Our Dual Response Foam provides initial comfort and deep support for exceptional pressure point relief. There is nothing else like it.
- The pressure Relieving layer reduces motion transfer and pressure points.
- HD Support core distributes body weight evenly for a supportive night's rest.
- EZ Care cover is reversible, removable, machine-washable, antimicrobial, and hypoallergenic.
- Made in USA
- Supported by our 10-year warranty.
- Our Out Cold Copper Plus Mattress provides all the luxury comfort and support you need!
- The supporting layers consist of a 2.5" Copper Comfort layer, 1.5" Dual Response with initial comfort and deep down support, 4.5" Airflow layer, and a 5.5" HD Support Core.
- Compared to our other Mattresses, the Out Cold Copper Plus provides even more actively cooling benefits, as well as antibacterial, hypoallergenic, and odor-resistant.
- Our advanced Out Cold Cooling Cover actively absorbs excess heat from your body and channels it away.
- As always, the Mattress Cover is removable and machine-washable.
I LOVE MATTRESS
14" Out Cold Copper Lux
We have subcontractors waiting to take your product home, same day delivery, first come first served. Nominal fee for delivery, setup may be available upon request.
Product Protection Plans are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase Product Protection Plans and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.