It's time to offer your customers more than just traditional memory foam mattresses. Now offering, the 12" Out Cold Copper Plus Memory Foam Mattress!
The supporting layers consist of a 2" Dual Response Foam, 1"Copper Comfort layer, 2" Pressure Relief layer, and 7" HD Support Core.
Selling Points for Your Customers:
- Our Out Cold Copper cover provides 20% more actively cooling benefits, as well as antibacterial freshness.
- Our Dual Response layer provides initial comfort with deep support for luxurious comfort.
- Our Pressure Relieving layer distributes body weight and reduces pressure points.
- Our HD support core disperses body weight evenly for a restful sleep.
- EZ Care cover is removable, washable, antimicrobial, and hypoallergenic.
- Supported by our 10-year warranty.
- Made in The USA
- Ships in our branded retail box.
- The ultimately cooling 12" Out Cold Copper Mattress will have you Out Cold in seconds!
- The Out Cold Copper Mattress supporting layers consist of a 2" Copper Comfort layer, 1" Copper Support, 4" Airflow, and a 5" HD Support layer.
- Compared to our other Mattresses, the Out Cold Copper provides even more actively cooling benefits, as well as antibacterial, hypoallergenic, and odor-resistant.
- Our advanced Out Cold Cooling Cover actively absorbs excess heat from your body and channels it away.
- As always, the Mattress Cover is removable and machine-washable.
I LOVE MATTRESS
12" Out Cold Copper Plus
We have subcontractors waiting to take your product home, same day delivery, first come first served. Nominal fee for delivery, setup may be available upon request.
Product Protection Plans are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase Product Protection Plans and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.