: D250Group Name
: Kimonte - MultiGroup Style
: Modern QTRS
The straight-line contemporary design of the "Kimonte" dining collection features a dark brown finish coating the sleek table style along with a choice of ivory or brown color faux leather upholstered bar stool seat cushions to help enhance the look and feel of your dining room décor.
- Made with select veneers and hardwood solids
- Choice of ivory, cream color or brown faux leather seat cover
- Smaller apartment scaled tables in regular and counter heights
- Mix and match story with chairs available in ivory and dark brown PU cover
- D250-01,-02 have channel back upholstery detail
- D250-01,-02 have clean upholstered back design
- D250-01,-02,-25 have black wood finish
- D250-124,-224,-13 have dark brown wood finish.
- Seats 6
- Assembly required
- Made of wood, veneers and engineered wood
- Excluded from promotional discounts and coupons
- Dining chairs sold separately
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Counter Height Dining Room Table
|Dining Table Height
||RECT Dining Room Counter Table
||Counter Height Table
|Item Color Key
||Kimonte Counter Height Dining Room Table
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||47''W x 24''D x 36''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
We have subcontractors waiting to take your product home, same day delivery, first come first served. Nominal fee for delivery, setup may be available upon request.
Product Protection Plans are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase Product Protection Plans and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.