Ashley Package Number: B271/50/61/66/68/99
This package contains:
- B271-50: Queen/King Under Bed Storage (Quantity: 1)
- B271-61: Queen/King Poster HDBD Posts (Quantity: 1)
- B271-66: King Poster Footboard (Quantity: 1)
- B271-68: King Poster Headboard Panel (Quantity: 1)
- B271-99: King Poster Rails (Quantity: 1)
The "Shay" bedroom collection brings together a rich dark finish with the sophisticated detailing to create furniture that is sure to awaken the decor of any bedroom with stylish contemporary flair. The contemporary replicated almost-black paint finish features a rich merlot undercoat which flows beautifully over the Swooping shaped base rails and the straight-lined design with wide segmented details framing the bed and mirror. Adorned perfectly with the complementing satin nickel color hardware, this bedroom collection fits flawlessly into any home decor. Create the bedroom of your dreams with the exciting contemporary style of the "Shay" bedroom collection.
- Replicated almost black paint with a merlot color undercoat
- Blocky details throughout this generously scaled collection
- Wide segmented frame around the headboard, footboard and landscape mirror
- Beveled mirror
- Side roller glides for smooth operating drawers
- Contemporary satin nickel color knobs
- Swooping shaped base rail
- Queen (57) headboard can attach to bolt-on metal bed frame B100-31.
We have subcontractors waiting to take your product home, same day delivery, first come first served. Nominal fee for delivery, setup may be available upon request.
Product Protection Plans are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase Product Protection Plans and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.