: B246Group Name
: Quinden - Dark BrownGroup Style
: Urban Foundry®
With the dark brown vintage finish flowing over replicated oak grain and framed panels with horizontal slat details, the beautiful look of the vintage designed "Quinden" bedroom collection perfectly creates a warm inviting style that fits comfortably into the décor of any bedroom.
- Warm dark brown vintage finish over replicated oak grain and authentic touch
- Side roller glides for smooth operating drawers
- Large scaled rustic contemporary bedroom collection features case pilasters
- Poster bed offers optional footboard storage
- Slim profile dual USB charger located on the back of the night stand tops
- Framed panels with horizontal slat details are used in the beds
- Queen (57) and king (58) panel headboards can attach to a bolt on metal bed B100-31 or B100-66 respectively.
- Dresser only; mirror sold separately
- Made of replicated veneers and engineered wood
- Antiqued brass-tone hardware
- 7 smooth-operating drawers
- Includes tipover restraint device
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||No Assembly Required
|Item Color Key
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Number of Drawers
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||62''W x 16''D x 43''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Armoires / Dressers / Cabinets
We have subcontractors waiting to take your product home, same day delivery, first come first served. Nominal fee for delivery, setup may be available upon request.
Product Protection Plans are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase Product Protection Plans and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.