: B102Group Name
: Lulu - WhiteGroup Style
The light airy cottage design of the "Lulu" youth bedroom collection features a replicated white paint finish flowing beautifully over the grooved panels and embossed bead framing to make this innovative furniture an inviting addition to any child's bedroom.
- Replicated white paint
- Grooved panels and embossed bead framing drawers
- Rolling trundle storage box enables the option of storage or bed
- Side roller glides for smooth operating drawers
- Twin (52) and full (87) headboards can attach to a bolt-on metal bed frame B100-21
- B100-11, B100-12 roll slats can be used in substitution of a box spring on the twin or full panel beds
- B102-59X can be set up as (2) twin beds.
||Signature Design by Ashley®
|Item Color Key
||Lulu Bedroom Mirror
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
||Youth Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||33''W x 2''D x 39''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Vanity Tables / Mirrors
We have subcontractors waiting to take your product home, same day delivery, first come first served. Nominal fee for delivery, setup may be available upon request.
Product Protection Plans are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase Product Protection Plans and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.