: B070Group Name
: Culverbach - GrayGroup Style
: Modern QTRS
- A sophisticated modern chunky look with large satin nickel colored hardware
- Warm gray vintage finish with subtle pearl effect over replicated cherry grain
- Mouldings across headboard give a thick planked look
- Side roller glides for smooth operating drawers
- Drawer interiors finished with a replicated linen design
- Slim USB charger located on the back of the night stand tops
- Queen (57), king (58) panel headboards can attach to a bolt-on metal bed B100-31 or B100-66 respectively
- Headboard legs have four height options for optimal relationship to bedding height
- B070-55 footboard dimension: 57"W x 1"D x 20"H.
- Made of engineered wood and engineered veneers
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Pewter-tone hardware
- 2 USB charging stations
- 2 smooth-gliding drawers with replicated linen lining
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Two Drawer Night Stand
|Item Color Key
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Number of Drawers
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||22''W x 16''D x 25''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
We have subcontractors waiting to take your product home, same day delivery, first come first served. Nominal fee for delivery, setup may be available upon request.
Product Protection Plans are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase Product Protection Plans and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.