Experience ZLINE Attainable Luxury® with industry-leading kitchen and bath products that provide an elevated luxury experience, all designed in Lake Tahoe, USA. Ignite your culinary experience with the ZLINE Professional 30 in. Gas Stovetop in DuraSnow® Stainless Steel with 4 Gas Burners and Griddle. The ZLINE DuraSnow® is a revolutionary finish that resembles the classic look of stainless steel, but provides one-of-a-kind durable features such as its fingerprint-resistant finish and the ability to effortlessly diminish scratches created from everyday wear and tear. Achieve optimal results with cooking power from 4,200 up to 18,000 BTUs provided with Italian-crafted sealed burners. Assembled with the highest quality materials on the market, this range top comes equipped with a durable, scratch-resistant porcelain cooktop and ZLINE's premium cast-iron grates. Offering an elevated luxury look and professional cooking features, this 4 burner rangetop is designed to impress every guest. ZLINE stands by the longevity and durability of their professional range tops, while ensuring peace of mind with a worry-free warranty. The ZLINE Rangetop ships next business day when in stock.
This rangetop includes many unique features such as:
- Professional gas stovetop can be installed into a counter or island and provides a high performance cooking experience
- Non-directional DuraSnow® stainless steel is an everlasting finish that is corrosion, smudge, and fingerprint resistant
- Every rangetop comes equipped with an LP conversion kit to convert from natural gas to propane; this conversion process must be done by a professional
- Assembled with the highest quality materials, this rangetop features 4 individual burners, a hand-finished stainless steel one piece cook top and electronic spark ignition for all burners
- Compatible with a ZLINE High Grate Grill (GR2) or ZLINE Reversible Cast Iron Grill and Griddle Combo (HG-GRZ-NS)
- Italian made sealed burners - Hand cast aluminum burners range from 4,200 - 18,000 BTUs to optimize every meal with a powerful, even heat integrated within the cooktop
- ADA Compliant
- An Industry First - Limited lifetime warranty on the Italian burners includes parts replacements for burners and burner caps, and parts and labor for the spark tip if parts prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
- 1 year parts and service warranty
ZLINE Kitchen and Bath Dimension:
30 in. W x 28 in. D x 8 in. H Voltage:
120V/60Hz Mount Type:
Rangetop Control Type:
Durable Front Controls Material:
DuraSnow® Stainless Steel frame with 1 Piece Porcelain Top - Italian made burners Warranty:
1 Year Warranty Features:
Model No. RTS-30 UPC:
ETL Certified Product Weight:
90 lbs Cooktop:
- Dual Wok - 18,000 BTU
- Rapid Burner- 13,000 BTU
- Semi-Rapid Burner- 8,500 BTU
- Auxiliary Burner - 4,200 BTU
We have subcontractors waiting to take your product home, same day delivery, first come first served. Nominal fee for delivery, setup may be available upon request.
Product Protection Plans are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase Product Protection Plans and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.