Luxury isn't meant to be desired - it's meant to be attainable. Designed in Lake Tahoe, USA, the ZLINE 30" Autograph Edition 16.1 cu. ft. Built-in 2-Door Bottom Freezer Refrigerator with Internal Water and Ice Dispenser in Stainless Steel with Gold Accents provides a professional culinary experience by pairing unmatched performance with personalized touches. Encompassing limitless beauty, precision, and quality, the Autograph Edition Series creates a luxury look that will transform your space. Achieve ZLINE Attainable Luxury' excellence with innovative features designed to enhance your kitchen's capability.
This refrigerator includes many unique features such as:
- Autograph Edition Series - Enjoy a timeless look in your kitchen with a Stainless Steel finish paired with Gold accent handles, giving your kitchen an elegant, unmatched style
- Adjustable Refrigerator Temperature - Create the perfect cooling environment for your items with temperatures ranging from 35 F to 46 F
- Adjustable Freezer Temperature - Achieve the perfect cooling environment for your frozen items with temperatures ranging from -11 F to 5 F
- RapidChill Mode - Save time and quickly chill your food by setting your freezer to RapidChill
- Digital ChillControl - Easy-to-use LED display allows you to quickly change temperatures for the refrigerator, crisper drawer, and freezer and navigate menu options to change the refrigerator to vacation, sabbath or eco modes
- Soft-Shut Technology - Smooth-closing refrigerator doors and drawers seamlessly open and close ensuring heavily used fridge components are enjoyed for years to come
- CrispControl Drawer - Proprietary crisper drawer features an adjustable temperature zone that allows fruits and vegetables to retain freshness longer
- Adjustable Shelves - Easily store larger items with spill-resistant adjustable glass shelving
- Twin Cooling Plus - Separate refrigerator and freezer cooling systems ensures air and odors are not mixed between compartments and provide fast and efficient cooling
- Internal Water Dispenser and Ice Maker - Delivers fresh, filtered water discreetly within the refrigerator and up to 4 lbs of ice per day with an automatic ice maker in the freezer
- Multiple Finish Options - Stainless Steel, Black Stainless, DuraSnow' Stainless Steel, and Autograph Edition bundles are available
- ENERGY STAR' Rated - Enjoy energy savings while maintaining professional power with superior insulation and an energy-reducing cooling system
- Manufacturing Warranty - 2-year parts and labor warranty, 5 years sealed system parts only
||29.75" W x 24.25" D x 83.56" H
||30" W x 25" D x 84" H
|Height to Top of Door:
|Height to Top of Door Hinge:
|Depth (Including Handles):
|Depth (Excluding Handles):
|Depth (Less Door):
||16.1 cu. ft.
||11.6 cu. ft.
||4.5 cu. ft.
|Flex Drawer Capacity:
||2.7 cu. ft.25
|Flex Drawer Temp Controls:
||30'F (-1'C) - 41'F (5'C)
|Depth with Door Open:
Single Door: (Reversible Hinge)
Door Alarm: Yes
|Ice Maker Types:
||Single Ice Maker
|Ice Amount Per Day:
|Ice Tray Storage (lbs.)
|Flow rate for Water Dispenser:
||4 LED (3 fridge, 1 freezer)
|Energy Consumption (kWh/year)
|Freezer Drawer Bins:
||2- Pull Out Drawers
|Number of Fridge Shelves:
||ETL Listed, ENERGY STAR certified
|Performance (compressor or thermoelectric)
||Manufacturing Warranty - 2-year parts and labor warranty, 5 years sealed system parts only
We have subcontractors waiting to take your product home, same day delivery, first come first served. Nominal fee for delivery, setup may be available upon request.
Product Protection Plans are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase Product Protection Plans and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.