Luxury isn't meant to be desired - it's meant to be attainable. Designed in Lake Tahoe, USA, the ZLINE Autograph Edition 30" 1.2 cu. ft. Built-In Microwave Drawer in Stainless Steel with Accents (MWDZ-30) provides a professional culinary experience by pairing unmatched performance with timeless style. Achieve ZLINE Attainable Luxury® excellence with innovative features designed to enhance your kitchen's capability. This microwave includes many unique features such as:
- Space-Saving - Free up your countertop space with an undercounter modern design with installation location flexibility to best fit your lifestyle
- Top Access Design - Easily transport hot dishes and prevent spills with an accessible top-loading design
- Convenient Microwave Modes - Achieve optimal results for every dish with sensor cooking, defrost, popcorn, and beverage settings
- Auto-touch Open and Close - Effortlessly open and close the microwave drawer with just the touch of a button
- Intuitive Control Panel - Enjoy an easy-to-use control panel that provides maximum convenience with a 45 degree angled design
- High-Powered Performance - Get the results you need with 10 different power levels and a powerful 1000 watt cooking power
- 1.2 cu. ft. Capacity - A large cooking area will easily fit your items, such as coffee mugs up to 7 in. tall and dishes up to 16 x 16 in.
- Reheat and Defrost - Minimize cooking time with convenient reheat and defrost functions
- Stainless Steel Finish - Brushed 430 grade stainless steel exterior provides an easy clean up and a timeless look in your kitchen
- Autograph Edition Series - Enjoy a timeless look in your kitchen with a Stainless Stee finish paired with Champagne Bronze accent handles, giving your kitchen an elegant, unmatched style
- Manufacturer Warranty - 2 year parts warranty
- ADA Compliant - Easy-to-use front touch controls with a 45 degree angle design provides ADA compliance
Dimensions: 29.9 in. W x 24.2 in. D x 15.9 in. H Interior Oven Dimensions:
16 in. W x 16 in. D x 7 in. H Cut Out Dimensions:
22.88 in W x 23.5 in. D x 14.81 in H Depth with Door Open:
38.75" without handle/ 40" with handle Oven Capacity:
1.2 cu. ft. Voltage:
Plug type: 5-15 Nema Input Power:
1500W Output Power:
1000W Noise Level:
45 Decibels Control Type:
Touch Screen Mount Type:
Built-In Drawer Certifications:
UL, DOE, Title 20 Compliant, NRCan Material:
Stainless Steel Convection Fan
2 Year Parts Weight
76 lbs User Manual
We have subcontractors waiting to take your product home, same day delivery, first come first served. Nominal fee for delivery, setup may be available upon request.
Product Protection Plans are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase Product Protection Plans and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.