Ashley Package Number: B650/74/77
This package contains:
- B650-74: Queen UPH Footboard with Rails (Quantity: 1)
- B650-77: Queen Upholstered Headboard (Quantity: 1)
Only stocked at these locations: Hazelwood, MOMemphis, TNSouthaven, MSColumbia, SCCharleston, SCColonial Heights, VA
- Made with paint grade materials including a stipple look with hardwood solids, with a mid-sheen silver paint finish
- The -36 mirror has 4 side frame design and beveled glass
- The -57 and -58 queen sleigh headboards feature wide layered frame with crystal look button tufted cushion in a dark textured gray fabric
- The -136 mirror has arched cap rail and beveled glass
- The -157 and -158 Queen Panel headboards feature arched shape and double frame with button tufted cushion in a dark textured gray fabric
- The beds feature generous rails 20" from the floor, and a framed footboard with textured and mirrored panels
- The dresser and chest feature large radiuses all around, silvery textured drawer fronts, decorative mirror panels, and round turned bun feet
- Vanity has cabriole legs and three felt-lined drawers for ample storage
- The stool seat has a dark textured gray fabric upholstery with round turned legs
- Hardware is a chrome rectangular pull with a bejeweled face
- Drawer boxes are English dovetailed and fully finished with metal ball bearing side guides for smooth function
- Tall upholstered bed with faux diamond tufting and gray textured PVC cover.
Can be ordered to other locations via Special Order
We have subcontractors waiting to take your product home, same day delivery, first come first served. Nominal fee for delivery, setup may be available upon request.
Product Protection Plans are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase Product Protection Plans and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.