Taking its cues from Hollywood Regency interiors, the Lonnix bedroom set is puttin' on the ritz in a big way. The bed's ultra-clean profile is elevated with a spectacular metallic silvertone finish, enriched with a hint of embossed texturing on the low-profile footboard. Its tufted headboard is adorned with a low-maintenance gray faux leather fabric that's as plush as it is practical. And for a dazzling effect: beveled mirror trim surrounding the upholstered cushion is brought to life by a string of LED lighting. The dresser, chest and nightstand's ultra-clean profile is made all the more interesting with a hint of embossed texturing on the sleek, flush-mount drawers and LED backlights on the dresser mirror. Beveled mirror trimwork creates a rich, reflective effect, while ultra-modern nickel-tone pulls with faux crystal insets serve as a fabulous finishing touch.
- Includes queen bed (headboard, footboard and rails), dresser with mirror, chest and nightstand
- Made of wood and engineered wood
- Silvertone metallic finish
- Bed with button-tufted faux leather upholstery; LED backlights for ambiance; beveled mirror trim and embossed textural panels
- Dresser with 6 drawers; chest with 5 drawers; nightstand with 2 drawers
- Smooth-gliding drawers with dovetail construction; embossed textural drawer fronts; bright nickel-tone pulls with faux crystal insets
- Dresser, chest and nightstand with beveled mirror trim
- Dresser mirror with LED backlights for ambiance
- Power cords included; UL Listed
- Assembly required
- Foundation/box spring required, sold separately; mattress available, sold separately
We have subcontractors waiting to take your product home, same day delivery, first come first served. Nominal fee for delivery, setup may be available upon request.
Product Protection Plans are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase Product Protection Plans and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.