Ashley Package Number: B267/21/36
This package contains:
- B267-21: Dresser (Quantity: 1)
- B267-36: Bedroom Mirror (Quantity: 1)
- Two-tone finish in white wash replicated worn through paint with authentic touch and a replicated wood grained block pattern with authentic touch
- Large scaled shapely bedroom collection features bun feet
- Ring pull hardware in an antique brass color, accented with white paint hang up
- Side roller glides for smooth operating drawers
- Slim profile dual USB charger located on the back of the night stand tops
- Queen (77) and king (78) headboards can attach to a bolt-on metal bed B100-31 or B100-66 respectively
- B267-48 has a sliding door over open shelves and five drawers of storage.
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||No Assembly Required
|Item Color Key
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Number of Drawers
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||61''W x 16''D x 41''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Armoires / Dressers / Cabinets
We have subcontractors waiting to take your product home, same day delivery, first come first served. Nominal fee for delivery, setup may be available upon request.
Product Protection Plans are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase Product Protection Plans and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.