Reminiscent of Hollywood glamour of yesteryear, this bedroom set with queen/full panel headboard, dresser/mirror, chest and nightstand interprets luxury in a decidedly modern way. Headboard details include button-tufted upholstery, faceted faux crystals and LED lights enhanced with remote-controlled settings for color and brightness. Chrome-tone drawer pulls and accents are a chic complement to the dazzling gray finish.
- Includes headboard, dresser, mirror, chest and nightstand
- Made of engineered wood
- Replicated wood grain finish
- Faux leather upholstery and faux crystal accents
- Accent LED lights with remote to control color and brightness
- 1/4" bolts (not included) are needed to attach headboard to your existing metal bed frame
- Dresser with 6 smooth-operating drawers lined with faux linen laminate
- Mirror attaches to back of dresser
- Chest with 5 smooth-operating drawers lined with faux linen laminate
- Nightstand with 2 smooth-operating drawers lined with faux linen laminate; USB and wireless charging options
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Faceted chrome-tone pulls and accents
- Assembly required
We have subcontractors waiting to take your product home, same day delivery, first come first served. Nominal fee for delivery, setup may be available upon request.
Product Protection Plans are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase Product Protection Plans and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.