Ashley Package Number: B200/54S/57/95/B100-13
This package contains:
- B200-54S: Queen Storage Footboard (Quantity: 1)
- B200-57: Queen/Full Panel Headboard (Quantity: 1)
- B200-95: Queen/king Platform Rails (Quantity: 1)
- B100-13: Queen Roll Slats (Quantity: 1)
- Rustic butcher block finish over replicated pine grain with authentic touch
- Cases feature a framed front and pilasters
- Bed features a thick and heavy design
- Contemporary handles in an antiqued gunmetal finish
- Side roller glides for smooth operating drawers
- Drawer interiors finished with a replicated linen design
- Slim USB charger located on the back of the night stand tops
- Queen (57) and king (58) headboards can attach to a bolt-on metal bed frame B100-31 or B100-66 respectively
- Twin (53) and full (87) headboards can attach to a bolt-on metal bed frame B100-21
- All storage footboards (54S,56S,84S) require the B100-12, B100-13 or B100-14 roll slats
- Rolling trundle storage box enables the option of storage or bed
- Full, Queen and King storage bed option features 6 drawers of storage
- Twin storage bed has 5 drawers
- All headboards (57,58,65,69,85,63) can attach to a bolt-on metal bed frame B100-21, B100-31 or B100-66 respectively
- All headboards (57,58,65,69,85,63) are compatible with all footboard options (52,54,54S,56,56S,84,84S)
- LED lights accent bookcase headboards (65,69,85,63)
- Drawer interiors lined with a replicated linen design for a clean, finished look.
- Use center-supported bolt on bed rails when using conversion plates
- Day beds require Day Bed Platform (B100-81).
We have subcontractors waiting to take your product home, same day delivery, first come first served. Nominal fee for delivery, setup may be available upon request.
Product Protection Plans are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase Product Protection Plans and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.